Update to Shopware 5, Further Development and Support › moreboards.com
- Update the Shopware version from 4 to 5 to take full advantage of the Shopware 5 Responsive Template and new features, and to achieve optimal display of pages on mobile devices
- Function extension by programming of individual plugins for front and backend
- Updating of all required plugins
- Customization of functions that were created individually for the old shop
- Efficient advice and problem solving in the field of synchronization between plentymarkets and Shopware
- Customization of filter plugin to filter the articles on the category page by size
- Long-term subsequent support after the shop relaunch
- Sticky menu - when scrolling the page, the menu always remains fixed in the upper area
- Mega menu for better displaying of offers in the shop
- Connection of the shop to plentymarkets as MMS system
- Plugin for generating and printing the special labels for article variants to facilitate finding the products in the warehouse
- Customization of the menu plugin in order to display correctly the categories transmitted by plentymarkets in Shopware
- Shopware 4
- Shopware 5
- PHP 5.6
The standard template has been adapted to the corporate identity of the company.
Customers can filter the desired items by attributes "Women" and "Men" as well as "Color" and "Size".
We have installed the plugin for displaying the size table on the article page so customers can get an overview of important article parameters.