Shop Relaunch on a Basis of Magento 2 and Connection to Plentymarkets › top12.de
- Collecting customer requirements and concept development
- Creation of individual design for desktop and mobile view
- Creation of Responsive Layout
- Programming the REST API connector between plentymarkets and Magento 2
- Change of the structure of the start page
- Extension of the cross-selling function: Cross-selling articles are not only displayed in the shopping cart, but are also available in the article pop-up. You can mark each cross-selling article with the checkbox and put it in the shopping cart at once.
- Storage of items in the shopping cart for only 30 minutes; Setup of the counter counting how long items remain in the shopping cart until the cart is automatically emptied.
- Setting up the function of limiting articles that you can only buy a certain item per account per day (this applies per 1 account of a registered customer)
- Creation of the live shopping function: Live shopping calculates the number of an article currently reserved or purchased by customers in the shop.
- Programming the price comparison with Amazon
- Customize drop-down with item quantity depending on how many items are in stock.
- Possibility to specify in a random position which articles are replaced during the rotation when the page is called again
- Efficient advice during and after the development process
- Establishment of the multi-shop solution
- creation of the friends system: The registered customer can invite friends to the shop and receive a voucher, which he can redeem at the checkout from a certain order quantity. After registering in the shop and after the purchase, the invited friend also receives the e-mail with the voucher.
- Fixed position for each category: When a user creates a category, he can assign a fixed position to the category. That is, if he always updates the page, the pinned category always stays in the set position.
- Scheduling - Activation / deactivation of the category or articles: In the context of scheduling, the user can set the time and date for each category / article, when one category / article is activated and the other category / article is deactivated. The first activated category / article is automatically displayed on the position of the deactivated category / article.
- Rotation of the categories with each new page call: This means that each time the page is called up, the categories without a fixed position are displayed on a different location.
- Instead of the "real" article page, an article pop-up is opened.
- Fixed position for the article: When the user creates an article, he can assign the article a fixed position. That is, if you keep calling the page, the item with the fixed position in the category block always stays in the same position.
- The item inventory will be placed on reservation if the item was first placed in the cart, but not yet purchased. As soon as the customer has placed the item in the shopping cart, this number of items should be reserved automatically. An article count is only reserved for 30 minutes. If the customer does not order the items within this time, the reservation for this stock is no longer valid. If this is reserved, another customer can not buy the item (if the last item is in stock).
- Magento 2
- REST API
We have renounced the standard structure of the start page. On the page, we see twelve categories as separate boxes, with twelve items per category. Categories are separated by lines.
The product page is a critical decision-making criterion for potential customers, where they can find all the information and arguments they need to make the product to take the next step to buying.