Relaunch of the wine online shop based on Shopware 5 > vinizia.de
As part of development of the new Vinizia online shop and the migration of the previous Magento online shop to Shopware 5.5 various changes and enhancements have been made:
- Migration from Magento 1 to Shopware 5.5
- Development of the concept, individual design
- Connection to ERP system
- Frontend development of the template
- Customized special programming
- SEO optimization
- Trusted Shops certification
- Installation and configuration of numerous plugins (Payolution, Amazon Pay, hiding the sold-out items, DHL, etc.)
- Customer and article data import (from Magento)
- Connection to merchandise management system (office goods)
- Optimization of search performance by extension of the intelligent search plugin (Doofinder)
- Programming of Winefinder: filter option for quick search based on the set criteria (including price, country of origin, wine style, grape varieties, etc.)
- Programming of the wine map (the individual regions are clickable, when clicking on a region (name or area on the map) the visitor is redirected to the corresponding destination page where only the wines from the selected region are displayed).
- Implementation of numerous on-page SEO optimizations for better visibility of the shop in the search results through higher ranking.
- Magento 1
- Shopware 5
- Implementation of the individual shop design with attention to the modern usability rules;
- Show the wine critic notes in the product maps for better conversion optimization;
- Programming of the extended top header;
- Extensive customization of navigation;
- Implementation of product streams (new, sale) and shopping worlds.
- SEO plugin programming: for each category or subcategory page, unique SEO text can be created and split by the admin so that one text part is displayed above and the rest below the product cards in the listing.
- Hover effect in the listing for the instant buy: u.a. In the listing, the shop visitor can adjust the desired purchase quantity directly in the product card.
- Fixation of the top navigation bar with the categories.
- Anchor navigation;
- Display of customer and expert opinions;
- Scrolling shopping cart on the product increase page;
- Highlighting the wine country of origin (name; flag).