Relaunch and Redesign of an OXID B2B Shop › emission-parts.de
- Shop relaunch
- Shop redesign based on OXID Theme Flow
- Usability evaluation
- Individual programming
- All the important SEO elements (H1, H2, URLs, meta-information, etc.) were imported. The URLs were redirected with 301 redirect, so that the shop does not lose a Google ranking.
- By clicking on "Register" and "Login" the block with the advantages will be displayed.
- Installation and setup of modules (SEO-Optimizer, Heidelpay, DHL)
- The article will show a green dot and "in stock" if the stock is> 30 pieces. If it is
The static banner with the buttons for reading and downloading the PDF catalog is displayed on the start page. In the footer we have also added a link to download the catalog. In the backend it is possible to upload and remove the catalog. For better customer loyalty, we have added the opening hours to the phone in the header. Clicking on the phone number will bring up a pop-up with contact details and opening times.
On the category page the discounted prices are displayed and on the main category page the block with bestsellers from the subcategories is placed. For better visualization of categories, we have programmed the mega menus.
The article will show a green dot and "in stock" if the stock is> 30 pieces. If there are less than 30 pieces - the point is yellow and the text "xx piece in stock".