Conception, Design and Programming of the OXID Onlineshop with Blog › nativus.de
- Creation of an online shop concept including coordination of the sketches for each page type
- Logo creation
- Creation of an individual design based on the customer's corporate identity
- Programming of HTML / CSS layouts
- Integration and configuration of payment methods - PayPal Plus, immediate transfer, prepayment and cash on delivery
- Configuration of delivery types -DHL, UPS, pickup
- Integration and configuration of the Oxid module
- Customizations of the blog template
- Programming of individual modules
- Concept development for a healthy online shop
- Automation of customer business processes
- Design and set up a blog for recipes
- Implementation of special customer requests
- Installation of Google Maps on the contact page
- Programming of the function "questions to the article" with the redirection to the article page
- Oxid eShop 4
- PHP 5.6
The customer already sold his products via Amazon and came to us with the idea to set up his own online shop to sell the articles for a healthy life.
There should have been an online shop for the sale of healthy foods, as well as devices designed for vegetarians and vegans. The online shop should be connected to a blog to publish the interesting recipes for (potential) customers. OXID eShop was selected as the online shop solution and WordPress as the blog system.
First and foremost, we developed a concept for creating an online shop and coordinated it with the shop owner. After the concept has been coordinated, we have created an individual design for each page type, this has been converted into the qualitative HTML / CSS layouts and integrated into the online shop. To add the missing functions, we programmed individual modules. In our solution, all customer requirements were implemented by 100%.
We have programmed the module for displaying customer reviews on the start page.
Category page is clear and well-structured so that the customer can focus on the articles.
The module for the display of similar articles has been programmed in the slider on the article page and an additional "Warranty" tab has been created.