Creation of an OXID Online Shop and Integration with 1C ERP › starkmeister.de
- Creation of individual design based on corporate identity of the company
- Individual design based on the Moderna Responsive Template
- Installation and setup of modules for payment and shipping methods
- Automation of customer business processes
- Integration and configuration of the module Sphinx search with autocomplete
- Creation of a module for the news on the homepage with the link to all news in the footer
- Acquisition of translations for English and Russian
- SEO optimization
- Performance optimization
- Long-term online shop support after the launch
- Numerous individual programming
- The modern online shop for truck, bus and trailer spare parts for B2B customers
- Programming a connector for the two-sided fully automatic synchronization between OXID-Shop and 1C ERP
- Fresh design based on the OXID Responsive Template Moderna
- Parallax with the advantages of the shop on the start page
- Navigation in the shop exclusively via search function with autocomplete
- Extended customer account for B2B customers, where you can easily manage your own data and orders
- Multilingualism - the shop is available in 3 languages: German, English and Russian
- Attractive banners with the latest news on the homepage
- PHP 5.6
STARKMEISTER GmbH is the company whose warehouse contains more than 24,000 spare parts. Increased production of spare parts and the expansion of the product range has led the management to decide to invest in the modernization of the online shop.
The aim of the project was - to process the orders of the partners and customers more effectively and to send them faster. As an OXID agency, the customer has proposed to program an online shop with extended functions in the customer account area on the basis of OXID Shop software.
The template of the new online shop was developed based on our Moderna Responsive Template. We have developed a highly individualized solution based on OXID Shopsystem. In our solution, all customer requirements were optimally implemented, in order to achieve this, a great deal of time was spent in discussing the possible solutions.
Extended customer account with individual functions
Here, the customer maintains his contact details, addresses and can view the contact details of the dedicated manager.
My account consists of the following areas:
- customer data
- addresses of delivery
- contact details of the manager
- possibility to change the password
Your open orders
Here the customer can track the status of his orders. The orders can also be filtered according to various parameters directly in the table.
The customer can edit the articles in an Excel spreadsheet on his PC (he enters the article number and the desired number in separate columns) and then upload the file here.
After clicking on the button "Add to cart", the articles will be added to the selected shopping cart.
Saved shopping carts
The customer can create any number of shopping carts and place them as separate orders. This feature allows the customer to place many different jobs at once.
This page lists all customer invoices - both paid and open.
Your order backlog
On this page, the customer can check the status of orders where the ordered products are not in stock, but should be delivered by the shop operator at short notice.
Contact us now
- Oleksandr Zinchenko
- +49 (941) 206 026 10
- Request and offer cost us nothing
- We advise and listen carefully
- Top value for money
- Transparency and realistic cost estimates
- Use of modern technologies
- Long-term support