Conception, Design and Development of a Holiday Houseportal
- Concept creation
- Creation of mockups and sketches
- Evaluation of the functionality on the old website
- Programming the web portal
- Programming an admin area for an agency
- Programming a user area
- Advanced search with filtering that allows multiple selection
- Sorting according to the price, the number of bedrooms and people
- Additional search function via a map
- Complex pricing
- Determination of availability
- Comparison function for holiday homes
- Memo function
- Recently viewed objects
- Development of corporate responsive design that fully meets modern usability requirements
- Connect to Salesforce via Heroku Connect
- Development of own API to get the real estate data
- Connection to Google API
- Multilingualism and multi-currency
- Direct bookings and inquiries
- Laravel Framework 5
- October CMS
- MySQL 5.7
- PHP 7.0.1
- Google API
- API Platform Framework
The old website of Travelxite no longer met the strict customer requirements and should be replaced as soon as possible. The website did not have a responsive design, it was not possible to filter the holiday homes according to certain important criteria. There were problems with the search engine friendliness. The website was in need of visual as well as functional improvements.
The goal was to program a modern and user-friendly web portal with responsive design. The web portal should enable the agencies to operate their own holiday home portal, to select the suitable holiday homes, to check their availabilities and to make a request or booking.
We have developed a web portal with responsive design and many great features. The project had "sporty" deadlines and we demand high levels of concentration and efficient teamwork. The project was divided into 2 subprojects - a subproject for API development and a subproject for the development of the actual web portal. The biggest challenge in the project was synchronization with Salesforce. Thanks to Heroku Connect, all data on holiday homes, availability and prices are synchronized to a PostgreSQL database in real time. The data is retrieved from the web portal using a self-developed Travelxite API, which has direct access to the database.
Special features Home page:
Great value is placed on the clickable map on the website. Mallorca regions on the map are clickable and lead to a search results page with listed properties from the selected region. Home also has the following elements:
- Main slider with the map and the search form
- A responsive slider with real estate types
- A responsive slider with regions
Contact form and a slider for the team members
Special features Region Page:
Mallorca was divided into 9 regions. A separate landing page has been developed for each region. After the description comes the block with the cities belonging to the region, linked to the search results page with the real estate filtered by the city.
At the bottom of the page, there is a button "Show all objects in this region", so that the "regional limited" searchers have more houses to choose from in one click.
Special features Object page:
The object page has the following blocks:
- Block with object photos as slider
- Short and long description of the property and the environment description
- Object is displayed on the map
- Automatic price calculation
- Calendar with specification of the object availabilities
- Seasonal prices
- Similar objects are automatically determined according to the specific criteria.
The website has a responsive design, which increases the conversion and user experience. The homepage is attractive and arouses the interest of users.
On the filter page you can filter and sort holiday houses according to certain criteria (for example, the price, the number of bedrooms and the number of people).
With navigation tabs, the user can find all important information easily and easily.
Contact us now
- Oleksandr Zinchenko
- +49 (941) 206 026 10
- Request and offer cost you nothing
- We advise and listen carefully
- Top value for money
- Transparency and realistic cost estimates
- Use of modern technologies
- Long-term support