Creation of a product configurator based on Shopware > bachelorprint.de/24h-online-shop
- Programming the product configurator as iFrame based on Shopware
- Installation of iFrame in WordPress page
- Preparation and implementation of user experience optimized design
- Real-time price calculation with many dependencies
- Programming the 3D live product preview
- Programming of the delivery time calculator
- Transfer of the configuration, price calculation, product previews to checkout, e-mail
- Customized file storage requirements implemented on the server
- Backend programming for editing of university logos
- Many plugins are installed and set up for better usability
- Programming a user-friendly product configurator for binding the printing work
- The product configurator should be responsive and high performance
- Multilingual, multi-currency and sub-shop capable
- All product changes with visualization in real-time update
- Dynamic price calculation for each option selection
- The pre-configured work should be checked before printing as a 3D live preview
- iFrame based on Shopware
- Many advanced tooltips and pop-ups to help the user create the configuration quickly and with little effort.
- The challenge for TreoLabs was that most configured products should be delivered to customers within 24 hours.
Creation of a Product Configurator Based on Shopware
- Development of the OnePage configurator for binding of the printing work.
- Many design and customization options and dependencies were taken into account during product configuration
- The files uploaded by the user should be validated according to established rules
- Real-time pricing during product configuration was an important construction site. Each selected element can influence the total price.
- Extras and accessories - with choice of colors, folding plan formats, uploading the files
- The user can e.g. define to which page the folding plan should be inserted. It is visualized in 3D product preview.
- The pre-configured configuration can be sent by mobile devices via email.
Programming of Delivery Time Calculator
- The delivery date calculator calculates the fastest delivery date depending on the the order date, holidays, country, postcode area, etc.
- As a result, the user gets the available delivery methods and the expected date displayed
- It calculates the fastest delivery time in real time, with a countdown to visualize how long this delivery option is still available
Programming of 3D Live Product Preview
- The configured product is visualized as a whole throughout the configuration process. Every change is immediately visible: bindings, embossing, university logos, book corners, etc ..
- The user can see front, back and spine of the configured article dynamically in real time
- To reduce the number of errors, the user can review the work before printing in 3D product preview as a final check
- In 3D Live Product Preview, the preconfigured work can be rotated, scrolled, zoomed, opened or closed.
- All extras and accessories selected by the user such as CD, folding map, CD triangles etc. are visualized in 3D product preview.